Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ECSCORP RESOURCES is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with over 100 years cumulative experience. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
Our capabilities are driven b…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- We require a Project Manager to coordinate and support IT business processes.
- The successful candidate most clearly understand technology architecture, goals, and business requirements for every project.
- The candidate must have extensive experience in identifying resources needed to assign individual responsibilities for the successful project delivery.
- The role is focused purely on Technical, Operations, Product and deployment of technology for business continuity. It is suited to anyone who is versatile and can exploit their exceptional proactive skills with effective and successful results.
- Hours: 8am – 6 pm and could extend depending on work load
Responsibilities & Duties
- Runs complex IT projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer ‘service skills
- To protect ECSCORP’s image and brand within the client organization by being a structured, competent, well-articulated interface to the client
- To clearly elicit and understand the clients business strategy to produce a customer strategy for delivering a program of works
- To always seek avenues to increase the portfolio within the client’s organization from a project and support perspective
- To initiate regular meetings as suitable with key project stakeholders represented as a way of ensuring they are kept abreast of progress, risks and issues and key business decisions can be taken
- To bring the team together and instead of disparate work streams, a single program of work to be delivered for the client
- To ensure the operational standards/framework put in place by ECSCORP as a way of working are adhered to by the delivery team
- To understand the objectives and approach for each project within the program and ensure projects are steered to succeed by the individual project managers.
- Assertive and deadline driven
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Excellent communication skill and presentation skill
- Facilities team and client meeting effectively
- Resolves and/or escalate issues in timely fashion
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Leadership skill
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestion for change
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potentials
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love