Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Read more about this company
National Channel Manager (Financial Sales)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The National Channel Manager drives, and optimizes Asset Creation Team performance on objectives across the regions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations, monitor the performance of the set territories.
- Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion.
- Forecast, plan, recruit and maintain the capacity plan for the Asset Creation team in all regions.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on key growth indicators for products, people, and processes.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception of new products.
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective workforce
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency, etc.
- Manage Lead Management System (LMS), create an optimal conversion strategy on leads.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals, etc.
- Develop monthly sales incentive programs for brokers & RSE to increase performance and drive results.
- Facilitate large meetings with IMTTs and Brokers (differently) with such topics as training, compensation, products or customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting or any other related field
- 10 years+ of progressive experience in sales and marketing of financial products.
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales target.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem-solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love