Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Fort Knox Group is one of the most diversified security and financial outfits in West Africa with fixed based operation in Nigeria servicing security contracts throughout the West Africa sub-region from its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The company has a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and delivery, built over 95 years of global …
Read more about this company
Merchant Acquiring BD – Senior Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bauchi , Bayelsa , Borno , Ebonyi , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Jigawa , Kaduna , Kano , Lagos , Niger , Ogun , Ondo , Osun , Oyo , Sokoto
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ibadan and Benin
Develop sales leads and build up sales pipeline;
Adjust strategic plan based on different sets of priorities, develop super merchants, merchant aggregators, individual small merchants accordingly:
Sign up > 2 merchant aggregators monthly
Deploy > 800 POS activated each month, mostly OPAY MINI (mPOS);
Average GTV >2M per month
- Work closely with operation team on helping aggregators onboard merchants efficiently, in order to save our BD (field reps) resources; On-site visiting, training, onboarding assistance;
- Work closely with IT team on elaborating and delivering bespoke solutions for Super Merchants, including but not limited to POS & software, business loans, store & employee management, joint marketing, credit products;
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focusing on client needs understanding and highlighting the value of our products and services;
- Collect client’s usage feedbacks, follow up with team and make sure the problems will be taken care of in a timely manner;
- Concrete KPI/OKR will be updated at the beginning of each month and the assessment will run at the end of the month. Work focus needs to be reviewed and adjusted accordingly; Bottom-out system, the last-grade might be laid off after 2 months of low performance.
- 4+ years’ experience in bank’s core sales position, like relationship managers, ideally focused on the SME segment;
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios;
- Extremely result orientated, hardworking, with strong track record of success;
- Good at drafting business/product/service proposal, delivering presentation, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target;
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
- Be able to work under high pressure and intensity, can multi-task and accept necessary overtime.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love