Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Nexia Agbo Abel & Co. is a multi-skill and multi-discipline professional advisory firm committed to technical and professional excellence in the provision of services that are innovative, tailor-made and cost effective and accord with professional standards and guidelines issued by National and International reputable institutes to which it belongs.
Read more about this company
Junior Trainee (NYSC)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  , Graduate Jobs
- Assist in the execution of external audit assignments
- Assist in evaluating financial and operational controls.
- Analytical review and evaluation of financial data.
- Degree/HND (minimum of 2:1/Upper credit)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, encouraging colleagues to contribute to common work challenges and deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate standards of ethics and integrity.
- Be detail-orientated, and is committed to undertaking work in a logical and disciplined manner, in line with the prescribed methodology.
- Computer skills in MS Office programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love