Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, pro…
Read more about this company
Human Resource and Administrative Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
- The Administration and Human Resources (A&HR) Manager will lead, direct and manage the Group day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities.
- The A&HR Manager will oversee and direct the management and monitoring of recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development processes, as well as supervise administrative functions.
- The Administration and Human Resources Manager will also give the office strategic advice on HR to ensure smooth operations.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage the asset and inventory operations of the group (Construction and Real Estate)
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records such as employment contracts, verification of documents etc.
- Oversees the on boarding and posting of new hires for all the companies under the group, including orientation and exit process.
- Collaborate with the Finance team in carrying out HR audit and organisation budgeting.
- Create and distribute company policy guidelines and FAQ documents to members of staff.
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes.
- Update internal databases with new recruitment and contract information
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as required.
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending changes needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage office time sheets; ensure timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Work with the HR partners to facilitate job analysis, job descriptions and Key performance descriptions
- Advise the Group Managing Director on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Develop training and on-boarding materials
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics, such as the total number of employees by department.
- Ensure the smooth operation of all administrative functions in the office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Work on assigned task from the executive management and their consultancy partners.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human resources, Public Administration or related discipline, Professional Certification as SHRM, CIPM, or other related certification
- Minimum Total of 10 years’ work experience with (5 years relevant experience as a Human Resource Executive, HR & Administrator).
- Experience with working in Financial Institutions and Construction Industry is required.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Familiarity with information systems for human resources (HRIS)
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyse situations and make decisions.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Strong Worded Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love