Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ReDahlia is a brand preoccupied with offering business solutions and support, ranging from business consulting services to providing information for entrepreneurs and business leaders across the globe.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Entrepreneurs.ng a subsidiary of ReDahlia is looking for a Growth Expert
What You Will Do
- As a Growth Expert, you will be responsible for marketing and product development, and be focused on the customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, cross-sell and upsell.
- Identifying new business partners, markets, products/service opportunities and seek suitable channels for communicating our offer
- Strategically approaching potential business partners, building and maintaining key relationships, and securing new business partnerships
- Ensuring customers satisfaction through a high level of after-sales services including meetings
- Performing monthly dashboard and KPI reports, monitoring income against sales target
- Responsible for working with the management team in financial planning and forecasting
- Positioning of ReDahlia and Entrepreneurs.ng as the top Business Support Service company in Africa through social media and PR
- Not being afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box and get results
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate existing and potential clients, market, business opportunities, and competitors
- Ensure monthly and quarterly revenue targets are met
- Your job has a singular focus- GROWTH both in revenue and reach
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
- To succeed in this role, you likely have at least three years of experience in a similar role within CRM, or Digital Marketing within a media or business support-focused organisation.
- Strong background in a growth hacker or growth marketer role with a good understanding of SEO.
- A love of data!
- Strategic thinker who has developed comprehensive, data-driven marketing campaigns via multiple channels. Someone who understands social media marketing, digital marketing and PR.
- Someone who has studied our values and can live them; everyone rolls up their sleeve and execute.
- You care deeply about the end consumer and appreciate that all our work is in service to them
- You have exceptionally strong verbal, written communication skills, copywriting and funnel building
- MUST know how to use Canva
Salary is competitive.
Method of Application
If this sounds like you, send your CV and a proposal to us through www.entrepreneurs.ng/careers/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/careers/
If we see that you have what it takes to implement the proposed strategy, we will invite you for a chat. The role if full-time and salary is competitive.
Interested and qualified? Go to Entrepreneurs.ng on www.entrepreneurs.ng to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love