Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
THT helps make healthcare work in Nigeria. We enable our customers to access affordable, reliable healthcare and we support healthcare providers in their efforts to deliver it. We manage healthcare so that our customers and our partners can thrive.
THT is one of Nigeria’s pioneer Health Management Organisations (HMOs), renowned by our stakeholders f…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Onipanu, Lagos
- Develop and design digital assets which also includes: web banners, digital newsletters, social media assets and display ads (print & electronic)
- Design and produce printed materials and other company collaterals for the organization
- Produce graphical presentation of/ for all business analytics and marketing information
- Produce all email campaigns, solicit content from internal sources, and manage review, testing, and sending
- Ensure compliance across the business to all brand guidelines
- Photo and video-editing skills
- Produce motion creative that can be used for strategic communication purposes
- Provide intelligent perspectives for the implementation of various marketing & communication projects.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- HND / First Degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in the use of graphic design software i.e. Adobe Suite(Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro), MailChimp (or similar email service provider), MS Office suite and other relevant design tools (e.g wordpress)
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Ability in front-end development (UI/UX Design) is a plus.
- Must be an exceptionally creative and strategic thinker with good judgment and ability to make independent decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a good communicator; have excellent written, presentation and oral communications in English
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Constructive criticism
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively with others especially other team members
- To be successful in this position, you must be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and showing amazing attention to detail.
Method of Application
Note: Attach your portfolio or links of your graphic design works.
Interested and qualified? Go to Total Health Trust Ltd on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love