Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
Our prep is equipped to a high standard with specialist provision for ICT, music, art, cookery, dance, drama…
Read more about this company
Freelance / Part-time Music Teacher
- Job Type Full Time , Part Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- We have an opening for a Freelance or a Part- time Nursery / Primary Music Teacher to join our highly motivated and friendly team.
- Applicant should be passionate in teaching children how to sing and play instruments. Will be responsible for teaching students instrumental techniques, scales, sight reading and music theory.
- Have OND, HND or a degree in Music, and a deep passion to work with little children.
- Have experience of teaching music in a primary school in all year groups from Nursery 1 to Year 6.
- Keep current with professional developments within the subject area.
- Develop and model the highest standards of teaching in Music teaching and Learning.
- Must be able to teach music set out in the National Curriculum to all year groups.
- Be an excellent practitioner who is able to adapt quickly to an international school environment.
- Be able to provide a high quality music education so that pupils develop a love of music and develop their talent as musicians.
- Be able to help pupils to prepare for music examinations, auditions and live performances.
- You must be able to teach pupil to learn to read and write music on the stave.
- Teach to understand and use musical language- dynamics, tempo, timbre, pitch rhythm, beat and texture.
- Teach about a variety of styles, genres and composers.
- Learn to improvise and compose on a variety of instruments
- Be proficient in at least 2 instruments. Ability to play all instruments will be and added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love