Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of the facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees,
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Prepare maintenance reports
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Estate Management or any Engineering field
- Membership with IFMA
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in facility management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Good Communication skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Planning and Management
- Organisation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love