Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Prudential estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
Whether you are a saver or investor, our profitable innovative platform allows individuals and businesses to access a type of investment designed to suit the current financial crisis, which has affected the ec…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced EA who will report directly into the CEO and be second in demand for all aspects of diary management, a gatekeeper, assisting with business ideas.
The role will involve:
- EA to the CEO and MD with full diary management.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and customer oriented.
- Arranging and accompany viewings
- Sales and marketing activities
- Full oversight and management of the office
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers, contractors, contract management, ensuing the smooth day to day running of the office together with general trouble shooting, exercising good judgement and problem solving as required
- Ensuring office is fully stocked with supplies and sundries
- Managing the office and sitebudgets
- Managing one direct report
- Monitoring complaint resolution process
- Management of social media channels to include Instagram, LinkedIN, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Content writing and updating the company website
- Full diary management for the CEO
- Being present at meetings for note taking and observation, and minutes circulation
- Arranging travel, accommodation and planning events.
- Travelling nationallyand internationally when required
- Keeping offices and staff operational and maintain payroll.
- Managing inbound calls and emails, acting as a liaison required
- Reviewing some of the company operations, to identify any savings and growth opportunities
- Minimum of an HND in a related field
- Excellent communication and relationship- building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous EA / Office manager experience
- Strong business acumen with Good Sales and marketing skills
- Hard working
- Immaculately presented
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of press (PR) and updating company social media channels / website
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love