Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Arit of Africa Ltd is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services.
We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with…
Read more about this company
Enterprise Business Development / Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Verifiable Experience in Selling IT Solutions across various sectors
- Develop Annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth
- Achievement of set comparable targets in previous employment is key
- Ability to show adequate knowledge of key decision makers in the industry
- Target management in terms of profitability and cascading it down to quarterly and monthly sales is key
- Ability to drive the execution and development of integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Ability to Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Ability to Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly;
- Must be able to develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Must develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with 10-15 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Enterprise Business Development / Sales Manager” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love