Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Trustfund Microfinance Bank Ltd was incorporated as a wholly indigenous limited liability company poised to provide customers with the financial support to alleviate poverty using dedicated and well motivated staff. We are committed to being among the top micro finance banks in Nigeria.
Our range of products and services are unique and they are designed t…
Read more about this company
Credit & Risk Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Develop and execute the annual audit plan of the Bank as approved including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by Management.
- Plan and carry out regular internal audits to evaluate compliance with the system of internal controls, assess the reliability and integrity of information and compliance with the Bank’s policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure audit and other review findings, observations and recommendations are discussed with respective Unit Heads and agree on a plan of action for improvement.
- Conduct continuous follow-up and post-implementation reviews to ensure Unit Heads and other responsible persons act on agreed action plans.
- Maintenance of appropriate auditing standards.
- Keep Executive Management and the Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and practices in internal auditing.
- Issue periodic reports to the Audit Committee and Managing Director summarizing results of audit activities.
- Carry out special assignments, investigations or reviews that may be requested for by the Audit Committee and Executive Management.
- Rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes of the Bank and making improvements where necessary.
- Managing and conducting performance, operational, financial, IT and compliance audit assignments with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist Management in the attainment of its objectives.
- Ensure Enterprise-Wide Risk Management policies, controls and procedures, are effectively implemented, disseminated and complied with across the Bank.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position – “Internal and Financial Control Officer” as the subject of mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love