Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
PearlMutual Consulting Ltd is a business advisory firm established in September 2009 to offer services in Financial Advisory and Executive Training. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). PearlMutual has a board and its head office is lo…
Read more about this company
Corporate Finance Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The financial analyst position is imperative for the financial planning and analysis department of a business.
- They are responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company.
- This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures, as well as modeling capital structure and budgeting.
- An individual with 3 – 7 years’ experience in the financial services field.
- Has ACCA /ACA certification or has completed level 1 CFA exams.
- Possess the ability to provide strategic leadership in financial/economic writing and advisory.
- Has vast knowledge about various industries.
- Able to independently fulfill duties using technological tools that are required.
- Possess an innovative mind and can solve problems easily.
- Ability to think and operate like an entrepreneur.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team in different capacities.
Prior experience carrying out a combination of the following duties is required:
- Deal Origination
- Proposal Writing
- Deal Structuring
- Company Valuation
- Credit Management
- Macro and Micro Economic Research
- Equity Research
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love