Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world.
Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, regis…
Read more about this company
Category Manager – Dairy & Plant Based
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Job ID: R-45476
Reports to: Nutrition Category Senior Director
- We are actively looking for our future Category Manager for Dairy Beverages, who will support the Nutrition Category Lead for Africa to drive the agenda of exponential growth in Value Added Dairy & Plant Based Beverages across the continent.
- This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact across the business, in keeping with The Coca-Cola Company’s vision of providing consumers Beverages for Life. You will work in a highly motivated environment with a team who are innovative, like challenges and passionate about what they do—and know how to have some fun along the way!
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Help develop long & mid-term (2-3 years) business / brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support AOU category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local (AOU) consumer opportunities, by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas , illuminate the category & brand potential and strategy to inspire key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of brands in key markets and retail channels
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional partners and agencies to bring brand and retail marketing programs and supporting materials to the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks; provide direction and manage timeline milestones to achieve KPIs and desired objectives.
- Help manage category & brand NR, GP, DME to deliver AOU growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute category & brand plans. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global / regional direction into local execution.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of brand management / marketing experience. CPG experience a plus.
Mastery of (Required):
- Brand equity management Marketing concepts & Product Management Marketing operating strategies Creative concept evaluation Strong financial acumen and business analytics
Broad expertise in (Good to have):
- Marketing innovation in large multinational organisation Manage complex projects across multiple disciplines
What We Can Do for You:
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a better shared future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Method of Application
Note: We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola on careers.coca-colacompany.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love