Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
The company offer spectrum of HR services.
TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to e…
Read more about this company
Business Development Executive (Engineer)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years
Our Client, a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products expert technical support, is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive (Engineer) in Abuja and Lagos state, to generate new businesses and establish a new client base. Prospective Candidates must have extensive business development experience in the general business in the construction, paint, and chemical industries.
- Generating revenue from sales activities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Meeting and exceeding the company set targets and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with the department head to plan advertising services and to secure.
- information on clients’ needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customers regarding procurement, construction, and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure the success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
- Identifies new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential
- Most Preferred Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Knowledge of construction law, painting and coating law, generally accepted business practices.
- Good knowledge of Excel, SAP experience is an advantage.
- Ability to Negotiate and dialogue with clients/customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love