Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Ikore, meaning “harvest” in Yoruba language, is an international development organization, proffering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development.
Our vision is to contribute to a prosperous world that creates opportunity for a better life for all, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Our Mission is to facilitate mark…
Read more about this company
Business Development Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa. Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Manage 5 Proposal Processes in 3 months
- Monitor and ensure responsiveness and compliance of proposals to the solicitation.
- Coordinate proposals to USAID, DFID, UNICEF, and other donors and foundations as needed
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meet with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Make cold calls for new business.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects, and presentations.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to write proposals and concept notes
- Ability to source and identify grants and opportunities
- Good marketing and presentation skills
- Ability to track returns on investments
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Associate or similar role with an NGO is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Please send your resume and application letter to email@example.com
Attention: Include Business Development Associate in the email subject line and include salary expectations in your application letter.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love