Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing necessary checks and controls essentisl in resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.pensions and employee benefits.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Preferable a chatered accountant or in the final stages of professional qualification as a chartered accountant
- Minimum of 4-5 years professional experience may be preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Sound ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound mind and emotionally intelligent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com, copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love