Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are notable for our distinctive ability to consistently apply a detailed approach to understanding the individual needs of businesses and to properly execute creative strategies to meet those needs. With operations across Africa, the United States and the United Kingdom, we are ready to provide quality service across vertical markets while making use of o…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- Responsible for both product planning and marketing. This includes managing the Product Lifecycle, prioritizing company and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Software FinTech team to deliver winning products.
- It includes developing a ‘Go To Market Plan’ to ensure revenue and customer goals are met.
- The Product Officer job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer need, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction and drive growth.
- Identify areas that need improving or updating, and then finding solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis.
- Research for product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing, and presenting insights.
- Liaise with Merchants, Partners, and internal stakeholders for optimum design, user experience, research and communications.
- Produce detailed business requirements documentation based on a combination of qualitative research with quantitative data.
- Track and fully documents universally understood changes for functional specifications; to aid development teams and for use in training.
- Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution and continue to monitor throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Lead product development teams, consisting of Designers, Content Writers, Developers and Quality Assurance groups in an agile product development cycle to facilitate timely iterative delivery.
- Drive product launches including working with PR / marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholders. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalents in Social sciences/Humanities from reputable institutions.
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in a product development role for a financial technology company
- Knowledge and working experience of the technical and operational dynamics of financial technology payments and collections products and services.
- Direct experience in the banking/FinTech industry.
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing products.
- Analytical and meticulous – can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements.
- Experience leading project development teams.
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to engage customers and ask them the right questions.
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love