Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Our Company is Looking for a vibrant ,Knowledgeable and experienced Trainer
- As a trainer you must be an excellent communicator,great command of language,poised and groomed.
- Ability to deliver training with confidence, good coordination and effectiveness.
- We expect that you have an in-depth knowledge of the financial Market and also an advanced researcher who is enthusiastic about learning.
- You must also be experienced in e-learning and also fundamental and Technical Analysis.
The responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- Liaise and work with managers and team to map out training needs and schedule/plan training sessions for the Team/departments.
- Design effective training programs with the company’s end goal in mind .Conducting extensive research and putting together online materials and designing ways to deliver effective training to the clients.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions for clients who need extra attention for clarity etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new clients with the necessary education needed in the financial market in terms of trading strategies and development
- Keep attendance of clients while working with the team
- Conduct training evaluations and identification of areas in training plan that needs to be improved and enhanced.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Possess relevant industry experience
- Good in communication/presentation
- Be practical enough to make the overall training session impactful to the clients.
- Assess the effectiveness of training by collecting and examining data in order to figure out the results of the effort which will ascertain if productivity figures went up after a seminar or training.
- In-depth Knowledge of the financial market is compulsory
- Proven work Experience as a Training Facilitator, Trainer or similar job role is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or any related and relevant field
- Proficient in computer skills,Microsoft Office suite(Word, Powerpoint, outlook, and Excel)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to handle multiple corporate events
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company objectives/mission statement/sales goals
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love