Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
HRLeverage Africa is in tune with the global shakeups and as such we also provide solution to talented staff who may have been affected by a downsized organization.
As part of your severing policy, you can consult us to help you search for better career opportunities for your recently out placed staff. We have the passion and ability to educate, mentor, c…
Read more about this company
Quality Inspection Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
Location: Ota, Ogun
Our client, a manufacturing company is recruiting for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Inspector to join the production department. The Ideal candidate will uphold the safety regulations of the company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all products meet quality expectations.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Operate electronic inspection equipment and software
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Report inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades, moisture content, and quantities inspected
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a first degree in science related field.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a steel or heavy metal manufacturing company
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love