Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Golden Seed Fats & Oil is an agri-processor focused on the conversion of oil seeds and pulses into their derivative products.
Golden Seed Fats & Oil has a factory in Benin-City with a processing capacity for palm nuts of 155,000 metric tonnes per annum.
We process Palm Kernels into industrial grade Palm Kernel oil, Palm Kernel cake and Palm kernel shel…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Edo
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Oversee production quotas and schedule, ensuring inventory and shipment targets are met.
- To lead the Plant production and ensure that all Key Results are delivered in terms of: Volume, Efficiency, Cost and Quality.
- Collaborate with purchasing department to verify, review, maintain, and report on materials and production inventories.
- Facilitate and authorize repairs or maintenance for production tools and equipment.
- Develop short/medium term production plans to ensure that production capacity and capability can meet the projected sales volume for the plant.
- Ensure that CAPEX projects within the plant, are executed within set timelines and budgets.
- Work with direct staff to optimize process and equipment maintenance spending to minimize downtime and enhance product output.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes.
- Set specific targets and timelines to achieve production goals, track results, provide feedback, and takecorrective actions as appropriate.
- Plan and monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- Provision of daily report on technical availability of machinery and labour, cracking and crushing of palm kernel, and overall production.
- Set business goals, performance standards and expectations through objectives and result tracking.
- Create a regular schedule for maintenance and supervise the process.
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers.
- Maintain and assure all OSHA and maintenance safety procedures are followed.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5years relevant hands-on FMCG plant operation and maintenance
- Good experience in working on and resolving technical issues of cracker and boiler machine.
- Experience in palm kernel processing industry
- Training or relevant exposure in supervision skills, quality assurance systems, environmental and safety regulation.
- Ability to clearly and timely communicate strategy and proffer solution to management and team members
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage multi- levels resource and operations
- Cognate knowledge on production planning and plant management
- Ability to understand basic budget, cost control and project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Kemi.firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love