Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Redline Logistics is a global logistics company with a well established reputation as an efficient and reliable service provider. We specialize in providing consistent delivery of quality logistics solutions in International Freight forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), Cargo Consolidation, Transportation and Warehou…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
- Discussing and solving complex problems with the technical adviser
- Identify all vehicles malfunctioning and discuss with the technical adviser for regularity
- To always participate in all other jobs being done by the external Mechanics if need be
- To conduct routine vehicle check and basic scheduled servicing as recommended by the manufacturer
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method
- To carry out with expertise, repairs or replacement of faulty components
- To work with the maintenance team in servicing all company vehicles as at when due.
- Liaising with part suppliers to identify and procurement of genuine spare parts, if necessary
- To provide periodical technical advice on all the company vehicle
- To always seek technical advice and go ahead before any repair is to be carried out
- To keep the environment clean after each repairs/servicing and avoid oil stain/spillage
- To prepare and forward weekly maintenance report of all the company vehicles across the branches before end of business on Fridays
- To carry out vehicle inspection on third party hired vehicles.
- Other assignment as directed by the Management.
- Ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended results within the department.
- Ensure effective management of risks and opportunities applicable to the scope of the department.
- Ensure the integration of QMS requirements into the departmental processes.
- Engineering- Mechanical Engineering and other relateds field
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
Very attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love