Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our client is a leading FMCG group in Africa. They are into the manufacturing of branded personal care products for the African market. Due to expansion, they are currently in need of a Maintenance Officer.
- Troubleshoot machine failures by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using measuring and testing tools.
- Fix technical issues to root cause using any
- Good knowledge of measurements; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments both in metric and imperial units
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with good housekeeping procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints and use same for troubleshooting defective equipment to resolution.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment such as; conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Understand various types of lubricants, color codes, and applicable areas of use for effective inspection and lubrication standards.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Carry out some improvement on machine parts for repairs and upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Good communication with the team (engineering) and across the team (production).
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Previous experience working with Valpak machine
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in mechanical engineering from a reputable institution.
- Sound knowledge of the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on machines, gearboxes, pneumatics, conveyor systems, and every production-related equipment following engineering diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, SOPs, and engineering specifications.
- Previous work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Familiarity with industrial safety standards and regulations. Basic computer knowledge of MS office excel and report writing skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good time-management skills.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love