Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationship with investment departments and ensure compliance with all policies and laws.
- Conduct preliminary due diligence on prospective investors.
- Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process for any new alternative asset investment including sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.).
- Execute investment transactions (i.e. prepare, execute and register investment documents).
- Monitor and track financial performance of investors companies to ensure that loan payments are current and revenue interest payments achieve budgeted targets.
- To keep up to date with market development and regulation changes.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk/growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Ensure investors are in compliance with fund environmental, social, anticorruption, and anti-money laundering policies and procedures, doing due diligence of prospective investors and monitoring of investors.
- Manage the portfolio of investments with the objective to maximize returns to investors and achieve the fund’s development objectives.
- Prepare market, country, and sector level research analyst reports.
- Provide financial analysis and modeling support to the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or Professional Certification in Business, Management, or Finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- MUST have 5+years of similar experience in a micro finacebank or any related organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love