Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organisations. We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organisational goals.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are urgently looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead the overall HR function and develop HR Services from anoperational and strategic perspective.
- The incumbent will co-ordinate all HR operations, ensuring that the HR function is aligned to the company’s business and deliver sound andcost-effective people management practices through continuous improvement andprioritization
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop, manage and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization
- Management of recruitment, selection, placement process and database.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to develop and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Development and execution of Talent Management initiatives that attracts and retains talent in the organization
- Develop initiatives to develop a professional and result-focused workforce and culture
- Minimum of a Degree in HR Management or related field
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience as an HR Manager
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
- Professional Certification is compulsory e.g., CIPD etc.
N300,000 – N500,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love