Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 240 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Receive shipments into the Hub and implementation of pick- up request.
- Monitor daily pick-up and delivery activities of couriers on bike and van with focus on performance.
- Ensure prompt response to and implementation of pick –up request.
- Reconcile and ensure full accountability for all shipments taken out by his couriers.
- Receive packages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
- Ensure proper transfer of all PODs and SDRs to the customer service.
- Ensure proper clearing of Express shop and Franchises daily.
- Ensure on-time resumption and set out of couriers.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love