Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Read more about this company
Customer Experience Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Customer Care
NB: Vacancies exist at our Cele (Lagos) and Port-Harcourt Terminals.
- University Degree [minimum of 2.2] from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- Sell bus tickets at GIGM terminals to walk in guests.
- Make and/or change travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role and preferred location as the email subject. Eg: Customer Experience Officer – Cele
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love