Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Linx-Networks Limited is a privately owned IT company that is committed to providing quality services and Business Solutions to our clients.
We are a group of Motivated,Trained, Talented and Dedicated professionals: we place our clients’ need and expectation above and beyond everything else, while maintaining diligence and integrity in all our dealings. T…
Read more about this company
Contract IT Technician
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
The Contact IT Technician will demonstrate an advanced knowledge and diverse skills in technology and multiple vendors (for example Cisco) to include design and architecture of various platforms and will have mastery in ta least all the following WAN,LAN security IPT environment, they will perform complex engineering for complex customers environment and possesses a broad knowledge of overall Linx Networks Enterprise Operations and technology.This position is based on-site full time in Nigeria. this position will be responsible for building trust with stakeholders. the engineer will require independent thinking and demand full use and application of Principles, theories and concept of routing and switching technologies. They will work closely with Linx Networks and clients operations , project management and engineering team to ensure meeting the customers requirements. in addition, they will provide technological vision for network transformation, serve as the Engineering Team back in Linx Networks Ltd
All the following qualification are highly preferred.
- Possess a broad and thorough technical understanding and have experience in designing, configuring, implementing and Testing, Trouble shooting and supporting multi-site critical network environment that consist of multi -vendor Routerss, Switches, Wireless LAN,WAN Accelerator,VOIP,Firewall and Network security.
- Hand-on Experience designing and configuring various routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF,IS-IS, EIGRP,IGRP,HSRP,RIPv1 and RIPv2,
- Hands on expirience with complex QoS and LAN Configuration and Designs
- Micro level technicla project management for engineering requirement.
- Design and deploy state-of the art- technology to meet the customers business needs
- interface to the project management team regarding technical planning and network issues
- provide input for forecast and plan resources allocation
- Act as the direct interface to customers on advanced design solutions
- Develop white paper/pdf, articles ebooks for our Training medium
- ensure the daily runing of Linx Telecom Training owned by Linx Networks Ltd.
- Bs degree(Computer Science,Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering/Physics and Electronics
- A minimum of 3 years Experience
- Vendors certification Cisco CCIE/CCNP/CCDP/CCDA
- Possess in-depth Cisco knowledge with MPLS Network architecture and design disciplines,operational Support familiarity,previous and current intensive hands on implementation and thorough configuration knowledge and capabilitiesfor all platform levels.
- Have very strong customer interfacing background as well as superior oral and written communication skills
- Extensive technical writing skills are a requirement
- Disciplined and Oriented in Practice of and adherence to process and procedures.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with router, LAN Switches, application accelerator, wreless controller and IP Voice.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love