Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives on the basis of the efficiency…
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets for client acquisition.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for the future growth of the company’s customer database
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase the company’s product visibility.
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Provide/present formal report of activities and achievements of the department monthly to the CEO.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately and promptly informed as required.
- Ensure a seamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Plan, support, and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform their job effectively.
- First Degree in any field, MBA/MSc is an added advantage
- 7+ years of business development experience in the Financial Services sector
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘BDM’ as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love