Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a collection of mavericks, conservatives, thinkers, creatives and visionaries with diverse ideologies working together passionately to achieve a common grail. Our grooming prepares us to exhibit proficiency in delivering our expertise; the hunger for excellence instilled in us fuels our desire for perfection.
The CADWELL culture guarantees fulfillm…
Read more about this company
Asset Manager (Marketing)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Prepare and review annual leasing and marketing strategies for vacancy space in company’ buildings.
- Oversee lease renewal negotiations and preparations.
- Marketing vacant space to prospective tenants while continually sourcing new tenants, (by advertising, contracting external leasing agent, etc).
- Managing all leasing activities including negotiating lease parameters, lease analysis and closing lease transactions.
- Render advisory services to the Company on various aspects of the property such as long-term strategies of financial planning and monitoring financial information.
- Assists in the development of budgets and financial statements periodically and updating the same on important issues, such as maintenance needs, occupancy rates, and dates of lease expirations
- Monitoring market lease rates on prospective residential and commercial tenants to that of the Company’s target in order to maximize profitability.
- Maintain periodically Vacancy and Occupancy reports.
- Develop networks and industry relationships.
- Collection of rent from tenants and issuing of receipts in addition to investigating and arranging for the collection of rental arrears in accordance with our company procedures, which will involve notifying tenants, either by phone or in writing, of the deficiencies in their rental payments and advising them of various legal obligations in this regard.
- Confer with legal personnel to ensure that all terms and conditions of existing lease agreements are complied with and new lease agreements are signed appropriately.
- Generate monthly property status reports to management
- Serve as a liaison between onsite managers and the Company to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide an exceptional client focus relationship towards both prospective and existing owners and tenant
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of Company’s objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors.
- Determine the demand for Property offered by the Company and its competitors and identify potential clients.
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the Company’s profits and objectives while ensuring client’s satisfaction.
- To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
- To develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- Coordinate the preparation and review of annual property budgets
- Candidate must have a B.Sc degree in Estate Management, Marketing or any related course
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love