Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Read more about this company
Restaurant Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Department: Sales & Business Development
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Identify and contact restaurants that are a perfect fit for Bolt Food
- Manage the pipeline of new potential restaurant partnerships
- Build strategic relationships with restaurants and negotiate better partnerships terms with their owners
- Organise restaurant-facing campaigns that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue
- Lead our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants on our platform
- Manage mission-critical teams that drive the daily operations (e.g. on-boarding, activations) of the restaurants
We are looking for:
- Have 2+ years experience in sales position, ideally in the HORECA industry
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food industry
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love