Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial…
Read more about this company
Public Relations Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja / Opebi, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving the public image of the company, directing publicity programs and campaigns, and clarifying the company’s point of view on important issues.
- Planning and budgeting for PR events, programs, and initiatives.
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of working experience in the Music and Entertainment industry.
- Must have great knowledge of the music industry and the music business
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relation campaigns.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love