Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Created by the Howdy Corporation in St. Louis, MO, 7UP was an optimistic venture from the very start. After great success with the Howdy Orange drink, company founder C.L. Grigg decided to try his luck with lemons and limes. C.L. Grigg spent more than two years testing over 11 different formulas, all in search of a drink that was refreshing enough to prove i…
Read more about this company
PET Automation Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
The Automation Engineer will initiate and perform troubleshooting, maintenance scheduling, planning and performance monitoring of the production lines. Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Resolving and troubleshooting electrical systems when faults occur.
- Ensuring machine efficiency, to reduce downtime and meet production target of 80%
- General electrical repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance cost is in line with budget
- Responsible for planning activities to support the maintenance of the automated systems
- Participating in analysing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and to propose measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on automation in the manufacturing industry
- PLC programming very useful
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain program backups.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title “PET Automation Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love