Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-profit organisation founded in 1956 that works in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
DRC fulfils its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the wor…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Location: Ngala, Borno
Contract type: National contract
Overall Purpose of the Role
The position is to assist the MEAL Officer in project monitoring, data collection, analysis and report writing.
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
General Programming & Operations:
- Plan and ensure effective programs data capturing.
- Maintain all documents relating to the programs activities and sends accurate report of programs activities to his/her supervisor.
- Ensures safety and security of all DRC information during program implementation (Data protection). Timely collation and production of beneficiary list on monthly basis.
- Strengthen beneficiaries’ verification and validation process during data collection, registration and distribution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for data storage and ensure proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities. Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Experience and Technical Competencies: (include years of experience)
- 1-2 Years’ experience in project monitoring and data collection
- Computer skills, especially in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- IT literate
- Experience in Electronic Data Collection.
- Previous experience in data collection and analysis
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Hausa and other local spoken languages.
Salary and Conditions
In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment:
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Method of Application
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability for the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “Recruitment Manager”.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- The position is for Nigerian Nationals Only.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the post may be filled before the deadline.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
- DRC Nigeria does not charge any fees for recruitment and does not use any employment mediator.
- For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult: www.drc.dk
Interested and qualified? Go to Danish Refugee Council (DRC) on candidate.hr-manager.net to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love