Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a very valuable, sustainable, and profitable organization that provides premium value to customers via the contribution of a talented workforce who enjoy providing quality service to customers.
To make agriculture convenient for everyone.
Read more about this company
Lead, Customer Experience
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Customer Care
We seek to engage the services of a reliable Customer Experience Lead to manage the Customers and Internal team support on a full-time basis. Customer Experience Support Lead at Afrimash will be providing support for customers by receiving calls, rendering technical assistance to farmers, and following through with their order cycle.
He or she will be involved in placing and following up with customers’ orders until it is fulfilled or completed successfully and the customer is satisfied.
Customer Experience Lead should be able to provide information about our products and services and handle complaints. The candidate is expected to drive new strategies to assist farmers to make their shopping convenient, render technical support and attend to all enquiries a customer requested to improve the conversion and retention rate of the customer.
- Responding to incoming calls and requests from customers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Provide technical support and solutions to customers request
- Responding promptly to customers’ inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Keeping records of customers, transactions, complaints, and interactions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide feedback.
- Knowing details of products and services in and out in order to provide adequate responses.
- Responding to and providing all technical assistance to customers Competencies
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and email inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure that Afrimash provides the highest level of customer service.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff
- Assist customers with after-sales service issue
- Communicate concisely our company policies to the client
- Degree in agricultural-related discipline or working experience in agriculture and farming with 2-4 years field experience especially in poultry and other livestock.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree is preferred
- Experience In the field of customer service or marketing is also necessary for this position
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications – Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point.
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer and client issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Detailed knowledge of the agricultural value chain and actors, most especially the livestock value chain.
- Proficient use of the Internet, computer applications, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of the states in Nigeria, their geography, and their agricultural peculiarities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love