Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations.
The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.
We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosper…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Pay band: 4
Department: Business Delivery
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: 1-year Fixed Term
- The purpose of this post is to support the Grants Officer in contributing to the effective co-ordination and management of the programme grant funds, in line with programme’s strategic direction and in line with client’s requirements.
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- 2 years of experience in Grants administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience of supporting grants and internal stakeholders / external partners management
- Experience of working as part of a successful team/function
- Experience of working in a grant funded project
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
- Fluency in local languages of North East Nigeria.
N5,431,443 per annum.
Method of Application
Additional Information: All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified? Go to British Council on careers.britishcouncil.org to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love