Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We exist for you. That’s right – for you, our customer. We are not just saying that – we have served you since 2014 and provided top notch service ever since.
We strive to be the best in everything we do and to help you achieve your success goals and extract all your excitement from our products.
betBonanza is the b…
Read more about this company
Game Centre Cashier
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Game centre cashier is the first point of contact with our customers. He/She will provide advice and guidance to customers and ensure they get the full betBonanza experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To be the first point of customers in our shop, answering questions in relation to betting and betBonanza products.
- To take responsibility for ensuring you understand fully and are trained in the Company’s products, policies and procedures
- To use your knowledge in sports to engage customers to ensure they have an excellent experience whilst using BonanzaWin betting services
- Process customer bets with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure you comply with the Company’s banking policies and procedures to ensure 100% cash compliance at all times resulting in no cash shortages at the end of your shift
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are maintained at all times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skils
- Problem-solving and decision making
- keen attention to details and a strong sense of confidentiality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love