Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Education as a Vaccine is a non-profit organization created in 2000 to improve the health and development of children and young people. EVA envisions a Nigeria where children and young people reach their full potentials and work to build and implement innovative and sustainable mechanism for improved quality of life for vulnerable children and young people.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Support the creation of organizational forecast.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Support developing monthly and yearly financial reports for submission to the Executive Director.
- Support the auditing of organizational account by an appointed external auditor on an annual basis.
- Support quarterly organizational internal audits for Finance and Administration Operations.
- Develop and process organizational payroll
- Support development of organization and donor’s budget.
- Provide technical support and supervision to the finance assistants
- Support/ refine accounting financial management tools in line with organization priorities annually.
- Support in preparing organization budget.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountingwith at least one (1) year NGO experience
- Understanding of NGO principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software systems
- Diverse group arestrongly encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love