Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clie…
Read more about this company
Dynamics ERP Team Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you looking to expand your career in IT leadership in a rapidly growing company?
- Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- We are hiring a team manager who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests.
About the Role
- As a team leader at Tek Experts you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of support advocates.
- You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for overall performance of the team.
- Acting as a key business leader, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers, delivery teams and senior management.
What You’ll be Doing
- Manage team to deliver exceptional customer service across technical lines
- Training and coaching team members to support their personal development
- Act as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team
- Supports the team to ensure Tek Experts meets the goals and expectations of our customers
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 20 team members
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love