Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering …
Read more about this company
Construction Plant Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- You will work with Plant Manager to oversee maintenance and repair across the fleet of plant machinery, including managing productivity and efficiency in line with budgets. You will play a key role to ensure company machinery is managed efficiently and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure equipment is serviced and maintenance is carried out accordingly to ensure projects are completed in line with the clients’ expectations
- You will work with the Plant Manager to devise, implement and roll out the strategic plan for the Plant Fleet
- You will work with the Plant Manager to maintain and manage suppliers’ prices and service levels
- You will work with the Plant Manager to manage and produce accurate reports for the Plant Division
- You will work with the Plant Manager to manage the workload and oversee maintenance staff to ensure work is done efficiently and to a high standard.
- You will work with the Plant Manager in managing parts processes and building relationships with suppliers will also be needed
- The role will also involve dealing with suppliers and contractors, managing routine maintenance schedules and ensuring health & safety/ environment policies are enforced.
- Qualification: B.Eng
- Highly experienced within plant and the maintenance of plant and machinery.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Commercially astute with the ability to make decisions
- Strong technical understanding of plant machinery
- Experience with people management and managing a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Construction Plant Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love