Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Established since 1994, Candor Consulting provides holistic HR and business management services to a wide range of public and private clients.
Backed by strategic global partnerships and a highly experienced faculty, we are nimble, responsive, open-minded and well positioned to deliver turnkey solutions to your unique business needs, while adding value to…
Read more about this company
Senior Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 – 20 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- They will be managing and selling radiology equipment like X-ray machines, MRI to hospitals, etc.
- Create and communicate a vision for the future of the business.
- Ensure that all company employees, suppliers, and customers, new or prospective, are continually aware of the commitment to excellence of quality and service and of the specific role each is expected to play in meeting the stated goals.
- Promote and publish the company and its activities by means of building and sustaining relationships with customers, suppliers, and organizations important to the company and its potential for profitable growth.
- Monitor marketplace trends and changes so that the company may remain able to respond to any challenge that may be presented.
- Prepare estimates and quotations that exceed customer expectations and as such serve to support the desired image of excellence of service.
- Set targets for annual growth and prepare sales activity plans accordingly geared towards profitable & sustained growth.
- Analyze the different market sectors and trends within the medical supply business segment, determine their impact on the business, design and execute the most appropriate market approach strategy.
- Secure all essential relationships with Alliances and strategic partners for long-term growth.
- Measure the quality process by monitoring customer service, product rejections, and returns. Measure internally via the use of statistical methods and benchmarking.
The Ideal Person
- Qualification: Master’s Degree, MBBS / MBChB, BSc
- Experience: 10 – 20
- Previous experience in selling medical equipments such as Xray Machines and MRI to hospitals and in the medical industry will be a strong advantage.
- Need to have the ability to generate your own appointments.
- Looking for very good salespeople preferably from a technical medical devices background.
- Experience in dealing with multiple retailers would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable skills in Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Business Acumen, Self-Management, and Sales Strategy-Driven, Enthusiastic, consultative.
Method of Application
Interested & qualified candidates should send their Resumes accompanied by a brief Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love