Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization – “you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers” – an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve – who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a …
Read more about this company
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are currently sourcing suitable candidates for the role of Sales & Marketing Manager for our client, that is a Real Estate Development company with a project in the Lekki Axis of Lagos State. Their 2- & 3-bedroom homes are priced for the low to mid-market segment.
- The client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for developing and driving the company’s marketing strategies to achieve set targets for the sales of off–plan and finished properties.
The objective of the Sales & Marketing Manager role includes but is not limited to the following:
- To increase the company’s market share by identifying and securing off takers for the company’s projects.
- To collect and share market intelligence of the Real Estate marketplace specifically with regard to affordable housing and the interest of all the stakeholders in the sector.
- To develop or continuously update and execute the company’s marketing strategies towards the achievement of its objectives. This includes advertising, social media platforms, newsletters and other promotional initiatives to strengthen the company’s brand image while remaining competitive in the middle and low-income property development market.
- To establish a world class customer service experience for existing customers as well as prospecting ones.
- To engage and lead an efficient sales team as necessary, to meet set sales targets.
- To work closely with the project management team in providing input on design briefs, and to be up to date with the progress of projects and ensure customer requirements are considered in the housing products.
- To seek attractive mortgage products and establish partnerships with both private mortgage banks and the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria – (National Housing Fund) for the facilitation of the offtake of the company’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Experience and level:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years in a middle-Senior management position in the Real Estate Development space in Lagos.
- Location: Lagos based with local travel within Nigeria as required.
Specific expertise and competencies:
- A track record in sales, especially with respect to off-plan sales in their segment.
- Brand development and advertising.
- Strong presentation and E-marketing skills.
- Social media engagement.
- National Housing Fund experience will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love