Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Garmspot is the fastest growing online retail store that specializes in the marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories in Nigeria. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands Nigeria-Africa has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot shall be delivering pieces to our clientele from o…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Garmspot’s Retail Associate holds primary responsibility for ensuring prompt receipt and processing of orders made by customers on our website. The Associate ensures that new brands and their items are uploaded onto our platforms along with appropriate item descriptions and promotional contents to be administered on social media platforms to engage the target market and enhance sales.
- The retail associate shall operate all customer service functions as required by Garmspot and its website. You shall be interfacing with clients and customers whose satisfaction must be ensured at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient fulfillment of customers’ orders and requests.
- Collate useful qualitative feedback from customers and share with immediate supervisor to assist in product/service development and improvement.
- Respond to customers’ queries in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, conduct competitor research and anticipate changes in customer demand patterns
- Liaise with Garmspot’s client brands to synchronize inventory levels.
- Notifying clients in advance of depleting inventory levels on items stocked on the website.
- The retail associate is responsible for creating and administering brand reports to new and existing client brands on a routine basis for the e-commerce platform and after events hosted by Garmspot where brand items were sold.
- Ensuring that new client brands are sufficiently inducted.
- The retail associate may be required to attend events powered by Garmspot and coordinate Garmspot hosted events. These events must be concluded with management via a report to the Business Development Executive.
- Garmspot’s retail representative is to ensure an event review is conducted by the appropriate staff in the event that the Retail Associate is not in attendance at the event.
- Provide input into email newsletters by ensuring that the right segments get the right email campaigns at the right time.
- Advise the photo-shoot team on required product and promotional shoots for e-commerce, social media and other platforms.
- Contribute to photo-shoot planning and provide prompt support where required.
- Contribute ideas for creative campaigns.
- Establish timely and periodic updates on available stock via our e-commerce and social media platforms.
- Ensure that product updates are done within the set time frames on the website and on social media platforms
- Appropriate information is provided on the platform for all items made available for sale on Garmspot.
- Make research on Printing & T-Shirts when required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside a well detailed Cover Note to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love