Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel.
We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job ID: 21012200
- Inspect and maintain equipment
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance.
- Manage budgets, maintain statistical and financial records.
- Manage stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Make repairs
- Respond to breakdowns, diagnose faults and breakdown problems
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Install new equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering (preferred)
- Understanding of consumer product industry
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Strong financial and analytical skills to drive complex analysis
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love