Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR  , Internships / Volunteering
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- We are looking to recruit a corps member in search of a PPA.
- Maintain records with the use of an applicant tracking system, posting of jobs, conducting interviews, making job offers.
- Maintain human resource information confidentiality
- Implementing human resource procedures
- Lead the successful placement of candidates into qualifying positions.
- Participating in the recruitment process to fill multiple open job positions.
- Contacting potential candidates via LinkedIn, referrals, and other mediums, sourcing of resumes from an existing database.
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops.
- providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the internship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- A newly deployed corps member in search of PPA
- Must reside in Ogudu or its environs.
- Preferably Male for gender Balance.
- Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love