Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Rural Homes LTD is an incorporated property development firm specialized in private, public and commercial projects, with a single mission: to build structures with enduring value and the potential to become timeless. Our team of creative professionals carefully evaluate each project in order to adhere to both financial and time constraints, and over the years we’ve become known as a top Real Estate Development Company.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting Line: Reports to Head of Department
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- We are looking for a Marketer who would assist in developing marketing strategies and activities within the company.
- S/he will assist the manager in overseeing the marketing department, direction and feedbacks on major projects and make key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Conversion of all prospective clients and meet up with sales target
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Enter and update customer information on the CRM software
- Preparing departmental reports
- Arranging site inspections to generate sales, manage clients and their transactions.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities to enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with the marketing manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
- Manage the departments’ hard copy documents and cabinets keys
- And perform any other responsibility that may be assigned by the, Head Marketing.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or equivalent.
- 2-4 years post Nysc of experience in Sales and Marketing in the real estate industry.
- Must be a female
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Effective and Efficient communication.
- Knowledge of oral/written English. Ability to speak Hausa will be an added knowledge
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in computer and MS Office applications.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong social media presence will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Note: Candidates should upload their CV and Cover letter in one Microsoft word document.
EEO Statement: We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees. Women are strongly encouraged to apply to this position.
Interested and qualified? Go to Rural Homes Limited on docs.google.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love