Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Because Africa’s internet penetration and growth is largely driven by mobile, our vision at Terragon Group, is ‘innovation to make mobile meaningful’. We are a digital media company focused on Africa and operating from key markets – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and India. Made up of three independent but complimentary business units: Terra…
Read more about this company
Key Accounts Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
As a Key Accounts Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Manage relationships with key executives in the accounts
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Must have 3-5 years work experience
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
N5,000,000 – N6,000,000 / Annum
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love