Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
Data and Reporting Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Data Science / Research
- Collecting and disseminating data reports according to use.
- Coordinating with other business partners like administrators, investors, customer service officers and business managers.
- Providing technical insight while streamline reporting.
- Forming spreadsheets to analyze business requirements. Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree
- One to three years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Experience in object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the Subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love