Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products.
With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service. With years of efforts, it has become a leading…
Read more about this company
Customer Experience Trainer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Customer Service Trainer conducts focused training needs assessments to facilitate on-the-job coaching, developing training material and organizing and evaluating training programs for all front desk reception staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers group and individual training covering Carlcare’s process, customer service, soft skills and behavioural skills.
- Develops training curriculum and/or recommends programs that meet Carlcare goals and objectives.
- Formulates and determines instructional methods, such methods as Online and Offline training delivery for individual and group.
- Coordinates and performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Assist and Evaluates effectiveness of training programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in training objectives and methods.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curriculum, and methodology.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics
- Implementation and facilitation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and programs;
- Consultation and collaboration with individuals and departments on complex training issues;
- Assessment of training needs and objectives, and designing and developing responsive programs and initiatives;
- Design and development of comprehensive training plans, curriculum, and aids.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment, and may require travel to Carlcare owned service centres.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love