Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial exp…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Take pictures and make videos of properties, create graphic images, flyers.
- Post online as well as manage the company’s Youtube account.
- Develops creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events and community management.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand.
- Manages company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grows and manages online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Works with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Looks at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications And Requirments
- Degree/Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification.
- Must know how to take pictures and make videos of properties, create graphic images, flyers.
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copywriting / Content Development & Management.
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales or Copy/Content Management.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A passion for fun and hard work.
- Team player.
- Creative and innovative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Content Manager’ as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love